Monday, December 9, 2019

What I've Learned on My Mission, Last PDay, and Pics - December 9, 2019


Not too much exciting has happened this week. We are working hard and trying our best to talk to people. We even tried to pass out cookies to students. They wouldn't take any. lol  We made questions on white boards and walked around campus getting answers. That was fun. We had more success with that. We walked 29,000 steps in one day this week. It's no wonder my shoes have holes in them.  We had a training visit with the zone leaders. My companion and I are both going home this week, so there wasn't much to do.  I sang in sacrament meeting this week. I sang "Abide with me, tis eventide". It ws good. We all took the Beast to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional at the institute Sunday night. It was a lot of fun. I called home for Brodey's birthday on our way home. It has been a good week. I am excited to be going home on Saturday. My mom asked me today what the top 10 things I learned on my mission are. So, here is my list. I wouldn't trade this experience for anything, but like my brother said, I wouldn't want to start it over.
See you soon
Elder Davis

Top 10 Things that I have Learned on My Mission
10. The Book of Mormon is the world of God
9. The Bible is the word of God
8. Trust in the Savior
7. Have greater faith
6. Love others
5. Be kind
4. Find hope
3. Seek for the eternal
2. Laugh
1. Find peace


We asked Questions around campus

Going Home Soon

Ohio

who knows?? :)

We walked 29,000 steps in one day!

Heading home in the Beast


Ohio State Campus

Found these glasses on the ground

new suit for home


1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous. love the Ohio photos.you are such a good example. I am so proud of you.
    Did the students write on the "bucket list."
    Best advice..."Stay true to the faith.' see you soon. Love, Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete